Bridal Shows of West Michigan
Grand Rapids MI Bridal Show Spring - March 15-16, 2014
"Bridal Show for the Brides-to-be after Valentine's Day!"
Spring Bridal Show of West Michigan, March 15-16, 2014 will take place at DeVos Place, downtown Grand Rapids MI. Bridal Show exhibits will showcase premier bridal vendors, wedding planning ideas, coupons, and local wedding resources for every bride and groom's personality. Elegance, Romantic, Contemporary and Funky styles alike will be featured throughout this show!
The value of attending a bridal show is to visit wedding professionals face-to-face all under one roof, as a way to know who's products and services you want to utilize for your special day! Take advantage of show specials and discounts, and have your calendar with you for setting appointments. Brides...bring your groom, mother, mother-in-law, bridesmaids and friends to experience all this show has to offer. Put these dates on your calendar now...March 15-16, 2014. Must see bridal show for planning your dream wedding!
Bridal Show Exhibits include:
- Wedding Gowns - Bridal Dresses & Accessories
- Flowers / Decorations
- Cakes / Cupcakes
- Photographers / Videographers
- Reception Facilities / Banquet Halls
- Honeymoon Travel
- Carriage Rides
- Limousine / Party Bus
- Tent & Party Rental Equipment
- Chair Cover Rental
- Beauty / Spa / Health
- Bridal Gift Registry
- Personalized Gifts
- Home Decor'
- Wine and Canvas - Great for a Bachelorette Party! We make painting easy and fun! Artists will instruct you step-by-step to re-create a featured painting and sip on your favorite beverage as you paint. At the end of the party, you will take home a work of art that you created.
- GirlyGoGarter® - a patented hands-free purse worn neatly and discretely as a garter. Available for purchase at the Spring Bridal Show!
- Carriage Rides will be given away as prizes both Saturday & Sunday at the show!
- Decorating Ideas...latest colors & trends! "Seasons of Love" Display - make your wedding reception tables look beautiful. Look for display under the big white TENT!
- Big Day Bag - Every bride needs one for her special day! Includes Cosmetic Case, Shoe Bag, and Tote...register to WIN at the entrance of the Bridal Show.
- Newly Engaged Couples will Save Time and Money! Bridal Show Discounts from premier wedding vendors!
- Register to WIN $100 CASH in the Brides on the Run - Cash Contest (look for the pre-register button on the right of the screen and details below)
Brides on the Run Cash Contest (WIN $100 CASH)
Win tickets online to come to the Spring Bridal Show and compete. How? We will be drawing four names from pre-registered contestants to participate in the run. Brides on the Run has a $100 Cash Value. The runs will be Saturday at 3pm, and Sunday at 3pm.
Click HERE to sign up for "Brides on the Run" CASH contest
Future Bride and Bridesmaid/Friend will consist of a team. There will be two teams participating each day. The Bride will be in competition against another bride. She will dress in a wedding gown (provided) and Run Down approximately 80 feet; Sit on a chair and pop the balloon before running back and crossing the finish line. First bride across the finish line - WINS! All participants will be asked to sign a liability waiver form. Must Be Present to Win. WSNX Radio Talent will be live hosting the Brides on the Run Cash Contest.
Register to win $100 cash and prizes at www.GRBrides.com
An engaged couples wedding planning connection featuring wedding planning ideas and local wedding resources. Brides and Grooms will receive tips and tricks on how to change your name, marriage requirements, groom's to-do list, photography checklist, music checklist, wedding budget worksheet, invitation ideas, wedding flowers, who pays for what, and a timetable planner. www.GRBrides.com
Bridal Show Admission is $9 - General Public Invited
Convenient underground parking is available for a minimal charge at the Michigan Street or Lyon Street entrance to DeVos Place. Plus, convenient parking directly across the street.